A father of two means less time for hobbies. I still enjoy playing and designing RPG and board games, especially games in a historical setting and with emphasis on personal drama.
I believe in games as a great way of understanding about how other people perceive the world.
I'm always amazed when people around me show me that the world is not as plain and simple as I have made myself believe.
I created Thoughtful Games back in 2008 to publish the story game Montsegur 1244. The physical edition has long sold out, but I still design and share story games from time to time.
I have a blog called Thoughtful Dane where I blog about Stockholm/Sweden, games/game design, and IT/software development.
With a background in FinTech software development and project management, I'm available for one day sessions and short term contracts.
Here is some of what I have done:
- Delivery of courses in Scrum, Time Management, Best Programming Practices
- Project management of MiFID II Systematic Internaliser solution
- Tableau dashboards for business intelligence
- Time reporting in JIRA, Tempo and EazyBI
- Project and program management, release management, training and coaching, requirement analysis, solution design
- Organising Communities of Practices and professional networks
See my LinkedIn profile for further details.
I bought a summer house in Faxe Ladeplads in 2002 and in 2014 we put a new house on the lot. After we moved to Stockholm in 2017, it is available for rent through Dansommer, take a look!